Your new company
Our clients is a successful construction company with a highly experienced leadership team across Commercial & Fit out Projects
Recently they have completed projects across supermarkets, retail & new store developments.
As they have recently been awarded another project they require a Site Manager to complete supermarket fitout
Your new role
- Scheduling Trades
- Writing up project schedule / program
- Conducting Site Meetings - Toolbox Talks, OHS issues etc.
- Overall Site Safety and OHS&E
- Liaising with stakeholders - Sub Contractors, Office Team & Neighbouring Tenants
- Advising on any design issues as the build progresses
What you'll need to succeed
- A trade and/or tertiary qualification in Building & Construction.
- You will have delivered a number of Commercial Projects from start to finish.
- Projects worked on will include Retail fitouts, Supermarket Fitouts, Shopping Centre Fitouts,
- Basic computer skills will also be desired in order to communicate with all stakeholders.
What you'll get in return
- A company renowned for their exceptional treatment of employees, staff engagement and low staff turnover rates
- The opportunity to work with some of Melbourne’s most well-respected construction professionals
- Exposure on diverse commercial projects from inception to completion
What you need to do now
Call Nathan Aron on 0419 511 439 for more info.
Send your CV to [email protected] or click apply.
Only successful candidates will be contacted to progress to the next stage.
If this role is not quite right, please send your CV to Nathan and he will assess whether there are other roles more suited to your experience (must be from a construction background).
LHS 297508 #2485682