Site Engineers - DTMR
- Regional Locations
- Site Uplifts and other support such as Accommodation
- Quicker path to Project Management
The Qld Civil Construction Market has certainly hit its straps with a slew of DTMR and Local Council projects released of late, particularly in the CV$10m - $70m bracket. These projects are usually a fast programme and provide great opportunity for younger engineers, giving them invaluable exposure and experience across all facets of projects including Earthworks, Structures, Drainage, Asphalt and Pavements and better preparing them for Project Management and Senior Management positions.
We are working with 4 Mid Tier Civil Contractors that have roles for Site Engineers in regional locations on these types of projects.
- - Far North Qld
- - North Qld
- - Sunshine Coast
- - Gold Coast and
- - Darling Downs regions
Reporting to the Senior Project Engineer or the Project Manager, you will be responsible for planning, organizing and control the technical aspects of Project/s including the development, implementation and control of project plans.
- Identifying errors, omissions in drawings and submitting for review to Management
- Coordinating and monitoring work of construction team (labourers, plant, subcontractors) in conjunction with the Foreman;
- Measuring, recording and reporting on progress against program in allocated work packages and advising Project Engineer of discrepancies;
- Keeping up to date records in order to ensure reports provide accurate information;
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly reports against Plan, helping to identify variations and offering corrective action;
- Planning and scheduling own work to meet required timelines and outputs;
- Managing the work performance of self and direct reports;
- Demonstrating on a daily basis personal behaviours that uphold the contractors values;
- Actively sharing information with team, peers and management;
- Conducting Quality Assurance inspections and reporting
To be considered for these roles the applicant must have a Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management, be self motivated and able to work in a high performing team environment and have a thirst for learning the intricacies of building and delivering civil infrastructure to a high standard.
Please apply via [email protected] and please follow us on www.linkedin.com for other opportunities, views and news!