Established for over 27 years Wood & Wood have built up an excellent reputation as Australia's leading supplier of Architectural Signage to the Construction Industry. A comprehensive range of proprietary Wayfinding Systems and an in-house Design Studio is backed up with extensive manufacturing facilities along with an expert installation team.
As an apprentice sign writer you will learn sign fabrication, assembly and installation. This will include:
Preparing Layouts using SignLab software.
- Print and profile cutting machine operation
- Spray painting
- CNC machining
- Rigid substrate material processing
- Sign fixing and fitting methods, including vinyl application
- Installation on site.
- Self motivated with a willingness to learn
- Attention to detail
- Mechanically minded with a knack for creativity.
- Current Drivers License
- White Card (Preferable)
This is a full time role.
To be eligible for an apprenticeship or traineeship you must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or have full working rights.
The application form will include these questions:
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?