Established in 1953, Routleys Bathroom Kitchen Laundry Pty Ltd is owned and operated by the Routley family as an independent supplier of Bathroom, Kitchen and Laundry Products servicing Builders, Associated trades and Retail customers.
Over this time, we have grown from a business employing 5 people to a thriving company with over 40 employees.
Winners of numerous HIA awards. We operate from our modern Showroom and Offices at Unley Road, Malvern.
Due to continued growth and re-organisation we require experienced and knowledgeable people to fill the following positions.
Previous Plumbing fixture knowledge and Building Industry experience is highly desirable
The ideal candidate will possess the following
- Interior Design Experience and Qualifications
- Strong Retail Experience
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- The desire and motivation to provide excellent customer service
- Willing to learn about exciting new products
- Computer literate in the Microsoft Office suite of programs and Adobe Pdf creation
Previous proven experience in selling Plumbing Fixtures and Kitchen Appliances would be a definite advantage.
This role involves
- Retail Clients in selecting products for their new home or bathroom renovation
- Builders Clients with new home selections
- Preparing proposals utilising the computer system
- Follow up proposals to secure orders
- Convert proposals to orders with approximate delivery dates
- Provide clients with technical information on products as required
- Assist walk in clients with purchases or advice
- Address customer enquiries via phone and email
- Attend Product Training sessions internally and externally
Successful Candidate Attributes and Qualities
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent customer service / communication skills
- Excellent phone manner
- Well organised
- Positive attitude
- Computer skills
- Sense of humor / easy going personality
- Previous plumbing/building industry experience
- The hours for this position includes one Thursday Night until 9:00pm and one Sunday Afternoon 12:30pm to 4:30pm (on a Rotating fortnightly basis)