Redox are amongst the largest chemical and ingredients distributors in the world. With more than 350 staff and sales in excess of $700 million FY19/20.
We scour the globe bringing the best quality materials to our customers in industries including food processing, agriculture, water treatment, mining and many more.
The Redox logistics department coordinate the movement of over 22000 foot containers annually, and synchronize their movement with over 15 various shipping lines and agents.
The logistics team efficiently engage in duties such as shipping documentation, customs, brokerage, complete inter-port functions and warehouse management to ensure customer peace of mind and satisfaction.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a bright, flexible Shipping Officer to join our team of energised employees. You will be responsible to ensure inward or outward shipments of material or product are accompanied by appropriate documentation, prepared and available on time.
Daily tasks include:
- Verifying correctness of documentation for incoming shipments
- Ensuring customs documentation is prepared on time and is in order to facilitate clearance of incoming goods
- Liaising with shipping lines re location of and arrival dates for incoming shipments
- Liaising with Customs Brokers to rectify problems with incoming shipments
- Liase with Suppliers to ensure timely shipment of purchase orders
- Forwarding documentation to authorise payments to suppliers.
- Prepare and maintain Shipping records.
- Assist in the processing of claims for damage or shortages.
The ideal candidate must display exceptional verbal and written skills, excellent time management and be computer literate in the Microsoft suite.
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- An understanding of Customs and Biosecurity regulations and requirements.
- Exceptional time management ability.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer literacy, including familiarity with Microsoft Office programs.
- Flexibility and the ability to think on your feet.
- Australian citizenship or Permanent Resident status.
- Weekly pay
- A friendly and cheerful working environment
- On the job training from a supportive and collaborative team.
- Onsite parking
The right candidate will embrace our Company values:
- LEADERSHIP : We’re entrepreneurial and embrace continuous improvement
- INTEGRITY : We form open and honest relationships based on trust
- HARD WORK : We relentlessly pursue our goals
- KNOWLEDGE : We know and understand our markets
- SERVICE : We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
- HEALTH & SAFETY : We’re focused on the safety of our employees and communities
Redox is an equal opportunity employer which enjoys the benefit of a diverse team.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines, and applicable privacy legislation. Further information on our website.
We perform full Criminal History Check for all candidates who are in the later stages of the selection process.
If you believe you’re the right fit for this role, please complete the application form on our website; https://redox.com/careers