150+ restaurants across Australia, Singapore, Tokyo and the USA today, and opening 30-35 new restaurants every year - Guzman y Gomez (GYG) is the fastest growing food company in Australia and we’re changing the perception of fast food.
An important leadership position within our Restaurant Operations team, you’ll be responsible for effectively leading the team during specific periods of trade, motivating and engaging the team on shift by championing our food safety and food quality standards. As a leader, you’ll be looked upon as a calming force when the heat’s on. You will be leading the team through busy service periods, crew training and proactively improving guest experience.
Crew culture is important to us, so we like to keep it simple. We’re looking for people who share our love of food and our commitment to people.
- It’s all about the food. Always. Forever. We never compromise on freshness or quality. GYG food is 100% clean.
- Make every customer love us. In restaurant, drive thru or delivery, we’re all about the customer. Delicious fresh food. Cooked to perfection. Fun, energetic environments and exceptional service – Every time.
- Be real – It takes all kinds to keep Australia’s fastest growing food brand going. We don’t have time for games or politics. Be yourself, respect each other, have fun, don’t make excuses and remember the two points above.
- Got your back. When you join GYG, you are joining a family, culture is everything at GYG and we care about each other. We always have each other’s back.
- It’s up to us. We never walk past a problem – We fix it now.
What we’re looking for
We’ll provide you with the support required to get the mechanics right. We’re scouting for attitude, maturity and energy. If what we’re doing strikes a few chords, we’d love to opportunity to find you a place in our team.
Running a shift at GYG is intense but rewarding, so to ensure you’re successful in the role, you’ll need experience. We appreciate ‘experience’ comes in may shapes and sizes – What we mean specifically is;
- Experience leading a team within a busy, high volume hospitality environment
- Experience delivering exceptional customer service.
Important to know
Every position at GYG presents opportunity for growth and career development. Whenever we can, we promote from within – Particularly when opening new restaurants.
We also recognise every member of our team as a potential game changer. Whether it’s as a prospective Franchisee, Marketer, Accountant or Data Analyst, we’ll support your career growth each step of the way – We want to be a part of it.
More immediately, when starting with GYG you can expect;
- We’ll deck you out with GYG merch/uniforms, ready for your first day
- Great crew discounts in restaurants both while you’re working, and days off
- Ongoing product, systems and skills training
- Regular work schedules and hours
Awarded 2020 QSR Media Multi-Site Restaurant of the Year, there has never been a better time to join the GYG family.Please apply now through the link provided to start the conversation.