Position: Sheet Metal Workers/Fabricators
We are looking for qualified Sheet Metal Worker & fabricator who can work both independently and as part of a growing team. We specialise in all Stainless steel fabrication for the Hospitality & Building Industry.
To be considered for this role applicants will need to be:
- fully qualified metal trades workers (formal apprenticeship preferred, or as a minimum Certificate III in Metal Fabrication) and have minimum of 1 years’ experience working with stainless steel.
- have extensive experience in the use of Guillotines and Brake Press
- Mig & Tig Welding skills
- Read fabrication drawings
We are offering long term positions in a safe, diverse and team orientated environment working on challenging and rewarding fabrication projects and installation.
We offer Full Time Position Normal working hours will be 7:30 am to 3:45 pm or similar.
To the successful qualified candidate, we are offering competitive rates (dependent on skills and level of experience rate is negotiable)
Some On-site work may be required this comes with appropriate rates and allowances.
- Must have own vehicle
- Industrial induction card (red/white) preferred
- Have a strong commitment and awareness to safety
- Have good attention to detail and be able to work with minimal supervision.
Please email Resume to [email protected]