Why this role:
This is a 12 month Fixed Term engagement for a ServiceNow Developer in a high profile university.
The work within this university is not only innovative but also cutting edge benefit all Australians.
About the Company:
Our client is a prominent research and learning University in Melbourne which works to adopt cutting edge technology to improve services and learning opportunities for it students, staff, and researchers.About the role:
Design, develop and enhance ServiceNow platform.
What your day will look like:
- Triage, analysis, service restoration, request fulfillment, defect fixing and enhancements
- Provide input into planning, architecture, design and development of complex applications on ServiceNow and its integration with systems
- Provide platform and application monitoring, preventative maintenance and continuous improvement.
What you will need for success:
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer
- Deep functional and technical knowledge of ServiceNow platform
- Experience delivering large-scale ServiceNow implementations.
Benefits and Culture:
- Maximise benefits through their Salary Packaging scheme
- Flexible family friendly policies, providing generous leave and working conditions
- The opportunity to work in a culturally rich environment
- A substantial discount to eligible staff and their families in undertaking studies at the University
Contact Erin or one of our team members on 03 8613 9999 to learn more about this opportunity.