Service Manager | Perth
Hitachi Construction Machinery Australia (HCA) is a global brand providing a variety of machinery for the Construction, Mining and Forestry industries. At the heart of HCA’s trusted and reliable equipment lies a team of talented and dedicated people committed to providing industry-leading machinery and solutions.
Hitachi has a rare and exciting opportunity for an experienced and motivated individual to join the team in the position of Service Manager. In this role you will plan, lead & control all aspects of the service operations across WA to meet customer expectations, whilst remaining in line with expense & budget allocation. Reporting to the Perth Branch Manager you will also:
- Maintain compliance with WHS, Environmental and QA policies
- Manage financial & productivity performance of the service operation including preparation of budgets, capital applications, daily controls & targets; within company guidelines
- Measure & analyse WIP, rework, as well as warranty expense, recovery & reporting
- Oversee accuracy and timeliness of quotations & customer invoicing
This position is best suited to someone who is determined to plan work fronts efficiently and effectively to meet and exceed business objectives. You will enjoy and be experienced in providing holistic customer service solutions from an operational standpoint. As the ideal candidate you will also have:
- Demonstrated management experience with the ability to engage and enable a team of dedicated and talented service staff to achieve business objectives
- A commitment to enhancing relationships with customers, peers and the community
- A developed understanding of OEM level services (relevant tertiary / trade qualifications will be highly regarded)
- Financial acumen with proven work history evaluating labour costs and project expenditure
- A strong ability to navigate complex issues, ambitious in achieving success.
In return for your hard work and dedication you will receive:
- An attractive $$$ Salary Package + Super + Company Biannual Bonus Opportunities
- Additional Company Vehicle + Personal Laptop + Work Mobile
- Exclusive staff discounts on Medibank Health Cover and a wide range of other products and services
- A supportive management team which values your input in finding new and innovative ways of achieving success
- Continuous training and upskilling with real career development opportunities
- Be a key member and driving force in leading OEM which genuinely ensures everyone is happy and safe at work
Here at Hitachi, we believe that success comes from the partnership of our market-leading products and the quality of our people. We are an equal opportunity employer, do not discriminate and wholeheartedly value diversity at our company.
on an external site.
on an external site.