Your new company
Our client is a well-known national facilities service provider, supporting the daily facilities and maintenance tasks of a government organisation. Located in the Southern, Sydney, you will join a newly structured team of three coordinators.
Your new role
As a Service coordinator you will:
- Plan and schedule PM’s and CMs for internal and sub contracted teams within an assigned area
- Dispatch work to internal trades
- Assign work to sub contractors
- In consultation with Sub contractors and supervisors develop and submit quotes
- In consultation with Sub contractors and supervisors gather all required HSE documentation and seek relevant approvals for works to proceed
- Track work completion and adjust or reassign tasks as required
- Provide relevant updates to required stakeholders on status
- Support the internal trade teams with the organisation of materials when required.
What you'll need to succeed
I am looking for a Service coordinator who can commit for a full time role. Ideally, you will have around 3 years relevant experience in coordinating technicians gained at a facilities or maintenance service provider company. No specific system knowledge is needed, however the knowledge of Pronto / Simpro or any other scheduling systems will provide you with a smoother start.
What you'll get in return
This is a 6-months temporary role with the possibility to become a permanent one.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. Please note: due to the high number of applications only the successful candidates will be contacted.
LHS 297508 #2403503