Award Winning Company - Great Team - Manage the Day to Day Operations - Variety of Work - Loyal Customer Base - Excellent Salary on Offer - Be Quick..
Who you Are:
You will describe yourself as an experienced Service Manager who oozes a confident, energetic and motivated approach to their work. You enjoy a position that encourages you to implement change and growth strategies so you can play a pivotal role in taking the business to the next level.
Your ability to build rapport with others is a trait you are proud of, you thrive in busy, fast-paced work environments and you are genuinely seeking a long-term role in a friendly, close-knit team.
Your main objective will be to provide great technical advice and support to customers, whilst being responsible for the day-to-day operations of the service department.
You will be working Monday to Friday 07:30 to 17:30 and every second Saturday 08:00 to 12 Noon (negotiable).
About UltraTune Belmont:
UltraTune Belmont is a well-respected, multi-award-winning car service centre with over 30 years of local history. We have a strong, loyal customer base to be proud of and our modern and fully equipped service centre with advanced diagnostic capabilities has resulted in a reputation of outstanding work and service within the Industry. Our team consists or 2 qualified mechanics and 2 apprentices.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Plan, implement and manage the flow of work throughout the workshop;
- Maintain and improve our high service standards together with positive customer communications
- Diary Management;
- Prepare and Run Reports &
- Implement Work Processes and Initiatives in order to continually improve our high standards.
To be successful for this great role you will have:
- Previous experience within a similar role (2 years preferred);
- A strong sales background coupled with outstanding customer service skills;
- Knowledge of quoting, repair and service times is essential;
- An automotive trade qualification is desirable;
- Intermediate to Advanced computer skills (will require little assistance once trained);
- Proven skills in liaising, delegating and managing;
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multitask &
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and the ability to provide positive outcomes.
If you feel you are the person we are looking for and match the criteria above, we encourage you to apply.
The SHORTLISTER is not an agency! We manage the application process for clients and ensure EVERY Candidate (you) is given an opportunity of being assessed for the role you are applying for.
Keep an eye out for our reply email into your inbox :-)