Help establish and embed UX as a function in a truly customer-centric organisation , while working on projects that impact millions of Australians every day.
Join us in this:
- Newly formed UX team as an Experienced UX Designer
- Permanent Position at a great onsite facility at 118 Burwood Highway, Melbourne
- Fantastic company culture where we all live by our values
- Competitive salary
Reece is an Australian icon - we've been around for almost a century. We're a big business that works hard to retain the little things that made us great from when we were family owned. We live by our values - we also hire by them and promote by them. We take our work seriously but not ourselves. Today, we're a publicly listed company with over 5,000 people, 600+ locations and 8 business lines making us Australia's largest plumbing and bathroom products supplier. And recently we've gone global through our acquisition of Morsco, a leading US plumbing wholesaler. Being committed to delivering the best service possible, we're growing both nationally and internationally and that's where you come in!
At reecetech, we are building a world-class product culture - designing and building solutions our customers and staff love, and solving hard problems using the latest techniques. We pride ourselves on being entrepreneurial, non-hierarchical, fast, and creating massive impact by powering the Reece Group.
About the Opportunity
Exciting times are in store for the Reece Group as we seek to build unrivalled digital products and services for our customers and staff. In this newly created Senior UX role, you will report to the Head of UX Design and help build out our emerging design practice.
Key responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Design and implement multi-channel solutions to improve customer and staff experience
- Establish, promote and grow UX best practice and guidelines across the business
- Complete customer research, concepting, and prototype design
- Kick off the creation, and ongoing evolution, of the Reece Digital Design System
- Help establish our UX Research Ops processes
- Get involved in hiring our next wave of product and design folks
At Reece, attitude is key! Energy, drive and motivation are essential to this role. With several roles available as we grow this exciting part of our business, we would love to hear from you if you have a mix of the following:
- 10 years experience in UX design within large, complex environments
- A proven track record in developing and delivering multi- channel optimisation initiatives
- A passion and experience for working within an agile environment
- Experience organising and running moderated and unmoderated user research
- Experience in establishing and maintaining a company Design System
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills across various business functions
- Strong understanding of emerging digital trends and technologies, and/or the energy sector
- Ability to challenge established ways of doing business and implement new improved ways
Everyone is valued and recognised for their ability to collaborate, explore, experiment, reflect, learn, innovate, adjust and share, with a view to improving every day. If you want to work with great people in a supportive environment, put your career first and apply today!