Working with the Dams and Tailings Manager this position offers great variety of projects, and will see you involved in
- Planning and owning the delivery of water dam or tailings storage facility projects
- Providing technical leadership to the team, mentoring less experienced team members
- Providing trusted technical advice and creative solutions to our clients and communities
- Engaging with industry and advancing best practice alongside other senior practitioners at GHD
- Contributing to the preparation of proposals and bids for projects
What you will bring to the team
- Proven excellence at all stages of the project life-cycle including option and feasibility studies, detailed design and data analysis, implementation and operational support
- Demonstrated professional judgement and commercial acumen, including identifying, assessing, evaluating and solving problems to brief and budget
- Robust written and verbal skills, with the ability to communicate complex issues concisely
- Proficient knowledge of relevant Australian standards, industry guidelines and current industry practices
- An interest in coaching and mentoring to technically strengthen team capabilities
- Demonstrated application of Safety in Design principles
- Relevant civil or geotechnical tertiary qualification
Our commitment to you
Fostering gender balance, diversity and acceptance of flexible working is central to the way GHD does business. We offer a professional, friendly and inclusive culture based on our core values of Safety, Teamwork, Respect and Integrity.
In addition to a competitive salary, GHD provides attractive career options including professional development via our GHD Business School, additional leave, and family-friendly flexible work arrangements.
Be a part of a high functioning team, where everything we do is inspired by a level of passion and professional pride that comes from being employee owned. This ownership is what sets us apart and means our people enjoy an unrivalled amount of autonomy in their roles. It helps drive our passion and accountability in how we serve our clients, deliver projects, and pursue new opportunities.
So, do you have what it takes: passion, collaboration, imagination and values that match ours?
As one of the world€™s leading professional services companies, GHD delivers iconic projects that shape our landscapes, support our communities and set the path of our collective future. To do this, we actively seek and nurture the very best people in their respective fields to join our team of over 10,000 professionals operating in the markets of water, energy and resources, environment, property and buildings, and transportation.
In return, we offer remarkable career shaping opportunities to extend your skills and gain global experience.
Need further information?
Contact Renee Duff
T 08 6222 8465
GHD is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities and invites applications from people of all nationalities, genders, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders.