This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly successful Brisbane firm, that has built an outstanding reputation over 30 years of operation. With a recognition that tax compliance is becoming automated, this firm places an importance on both compliance and advisory skills for their staff. The firm concentrates on providing holistic service to their clients and offer a mixture of tax, business advisory, SMSF, bookkeeping and estate planning for their clients.
New staff members will enjoy a friendly team environment, exceptional training, and exposure to an interesting and loyal client base.
- Completed Bachelor Degree in Accounting or similar
- 4 years' or more experience in Australian Accounting firm
- Completed or partly completed CPA/CA
- MYOB AE experience is preferable
Duties & Responsibilities:
You will have exposure to all entities including individuals, partnerships, companies and trusts and be dealing with clients up to $30 million. Your specific duties will include:
- Reviewing work of graduate accountant
- Preparation of income tax returns for complex entity structures
- Applying knowledge of relevant taxation legislation to each client’s unique set of financial circumstances.
- Preparation of client financial accounts for complex entity structures
- Preparation of Fringe Benefit Tax Returns
- Provide assistance to clients with the processing of their management accounting information through the use of various accounting software, include MYOB, QuickBooks, Xero and other industry/client specific programs
- Liaise and communicate effectively with clients to obtain all information necessary to complete the set task, in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure that Australian Taxation Office deadlines are met.
Click on APPLY and attach your resume. Alternatively, contact Richard Erikson (Director) for a confidential discussion:
- [email protected]
- 07 3229 8020, 0450 311 804
Your application will be treated with the strictest confidentiality!