Senior Systems Engineer / Cloud Engineer - Azure
Finite is currently seeking a Senior Systems Engineer with strong Azure experience for a 12 month contact opportunity with our enterprise-level client.
The Senior Systems Engineer will be responsible for providing 3rd level engineering, support and maintenance of our client’s distributed Windows Server and storage infrastructure along with Azure backup/recovery, Azure automation, and other Azure services.
• O365 Experience
• Cloud certifications highly desirable
• Experience in delivering infrastructure as code – IaaS and PaaS (Automation concepts)
• Azure DevOps, ARM Templates (JSON), Azure backup/recovery, Azure automation, other Azure services?
• Cloud migration experience
• Scripting and automation
• An understanding of Agile and Lean principles
• Knowledge of Windows Server 2003, 2008 & 2008 R2 including Active Directory, Group
• Knowledge of Microsoft Exchange 2010Policy, DNS, DFS
• Knowledge of Microsoft Windows 2008 R2 Failover Clustering
• Knowledge of VMware vSphere 4 & 5
• Knowledge of Storage Area Networks, Fibre Channel, Replication
• Knowledge of Backup / Recovery Management & Design
Working knowledge of:
• Knowledge of Microsoft SCOM & SCCM 2007 R2
• Knowledge of Citrix XenApp 6
• Knowledge of ITIL Processes
• May require intra/inter state travel
• May be required to stay away overnight
• Flexible working hours, including being available on call for problem resolution as necessary
• Required to work at customer sites as necessary
• Drivers License – C Class
• May be required to work as part of support roster in discussion with Team Leader or Manager
Thank you in advance for your interest in this role, only those who are eligable to work in Australia will be contacted (Visa, PR, Citizen). Preference will be given to South Australian residents.