Vogue Nationale Hairdressing is an award winning, professional yet relaxed boutique hairdressing salon in the heart of the lively Gasworks Plaza precinct – The area around is rapidly growing and we are looking for senior hairdressers and emerging hairdressers who share our passion for providing an exceptional in-salon experience.
We are one of the few salons who believe in profit sharing with our staff. there is a huge potential to make great money as our staff presently, and will continue to do so.
If you are looking to be in a learning environment who strives and prides itself on keeping up with the hair and fashion industry; you have come knocking on the right door. Looking to be in a team who will support you with any competitions or industry events you show an interest in? a firm belief in expanding your skill set is always on the table here at Vogue.
Our clientele appreciate great style, beautiful service and above all a welcoming attitude. Going that extra mile and spoiling our clients with exceptional detail are all the things that matter, and will always be our first call.
We are looking for experienced senior or master hairdressers who possess the following:
- Passionate and confident in all aspects of hairdressing including cutting and colouring. Keratin and extensions a bonus but not essential.
- Professional and friendly with a great attitude and outstanding work ethic, be switched on and above all LOVE hairdressing.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Able to work closely with other team members.
- Be diverse and eager to learning new skills.
- Interested in a long term position.
We are looking for a 1st, 2nd or 3rd year apprentices who possess the following:
- Experience is required.
- Exceptional customer service including phone skills.
- Excellent attitude and outstanding work ethic.
- Desire to learn and be involved in all training opportunities and extra outside of salon events.
- Able to work closely with other team members and take direction.
- Professional and friendly and above all have a passion for hairdressing and career progression.
- Organized and efficient.
- Dedicated and driven to succeed.
We are thrilled to give you an opportunity to succeed with us in our talented and creative team- all the support and further education you may need, a fun/modern work environment and plenty of room for growth within an award winning, well-established salon.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, WE WANT YOU! please click the apply NOW!!
FULL TIME, PART TIME AND CASUAL POSITIONS AVAILABLE!