Your new company
A leader within the Engineering Industry, YOUR new company is where other leaders turn to for expertise and first-class delivery of their projects. They are multi-disciplinary, they are diverse, they support and encourage professional and personal development and if you are a passionate Senior Structural Engineer – they are looking for you to join their team.
Your new role
Based on the Central Coast, with it’s sought after Coastal lifestyle, you will join a team of like-minded, driven professionals and work with them providing excellence in delivery and being an integral part of this company’s future while developing yourself professionally.
Responsibilities of this role will include:
- Project delivery and design for a broad client base across a variety of sectors - residential/commercial/industrial
- Prioritising the needs of multiple projects including budget, quality and delivery efficiency
- Liaison with both clients and internal stakeholders
- Mentoring and leading
What you will bring to the role
- Degree qualifications in Structural Engineering
- More than 5-8 years of demonstrated experience across timber/steel and concrete building structures
- Previous experience liaising with clients
- A strong desire for continual learning
- You be will confident and competent in working autonomously and as part of a team
- The ability to set goals and to be accountable for successful outcomes
- Previous experience as, or a natural ability to work as, a mentor within a team
- Advanced multi-stakeholder communications skills – written and verbal
What you'll get in return
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the Region's most respected consultancies at a time when they are experiencing incredible growth. This means that you will be assured to experience personal and professional development supported by a team of long-established professionals who share your passions for Engineering. You will have the chance to progress your career, play a vital part within the company and receive a highly competitive salary package with flexible working options.
What you need to do now
Stop looking anywhere else – you have found your job.
So, if you meet the criteria for this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call Staci Baird on 0414 896 784 to discuss in more detail.
LHS 297508 #2511638