Senior Statutory Planner
Public Sector People are currently working with a council located in Melbourne’s Inner-Metropolitan area to a recruit a Band 6 planner to assist with an increased workload, for an immediate start.
We are seeking a Statutory Planner with at least 2-3 years planning experience, ideally within Local Government.
Your core function will be to manage a caseload of applications and produce the delegate reports. You will be dealing primarily with Clause 54s, Clause 55s, 5-6 storey apartment blocks and liquor licences.
Due to a substantial increase in applications our client requires you to assist one of three planning teams, ensuring that applications are being serviced and producing reports in an effective and efficient manner.
- Tertiary qualification in Town Planning, Urban Studies, Environmental Planning or related discipline.
- Established skills in report writing and preparing external correspondence.
- High level customer service skills, measured on KPIs in accordance with “Same Day Service” methodology.
- Gain valuable experience in an Inner-Metro Council as a senior team member.
- Competitive hourly rate offering flexibility of work hours.
- Work within a council known for its excellent internal processes.
For aconfidential discussion regarding this position and other opportunities within Metropolitan and Regional Victoria, please contact Emma Murphy at Public Sector People on (03) 8535 3111.
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the link below.