Senior Software Engineer
Our client's tech team are outstanding. Think intuitive, joined-up, real-time digital experiences that make it easy for customers to use their product.
What you'll do
- You will be a software engineering expert delivering API technical capability and will and plan, design, coordinate and execute high quality technology solutions.
- You will work on the implementation of core microservices using technologies such as gRPC, Service Mesh, .NET Core, etc.
- You will implement and support the new information feed, one of the first step towards replacing and modernising the technology stack.
What you'll bring
- Experience with building microservice architectures including RESTful API design (familiarity with gRPC a bonus).
- Understanding of Event Driven Architecture/Event Sourcing, CQRS, and Domain Driven Design.
- Experience in building and delivering large distributed, transactional, high availability systems.
- Experience with languages such as Java or C# (functional language experience desirable).
- Experience with both SQL and NoSQL database technologies.
- Exposure to multiple software development methodologies and styles.
- Knowledge & solid understanding of the end to end SDLC.
- Secure knowledge of application development techniques and structured application design.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent.
- Commercial experience ( 3 years+) in software engineering.
- Extensive understanding of the IT&T industry, as well as technology trends and related practices.
- Demonstrated experience in agile ways of working and the ability to drive adoption within a team
- Proven experience in developing and maintaining strong relationships across business and technology teams.echnical experience
Please apply now to hear more.