- Long established & growing company
- Industrial construction specialist
- Bathurst region
With over 40 years' of experience within the construction industry, this mid-sized company delivers a range of services for the building of industrial facilities across Central West NSW, ACT, Sydney and regional Victoria. Family owned and operated, they are renowned for their capacity to streamline and simplify the ordinarily complex building process with the support of their customisable construction packages, in-house design teams and in-house manufacturing facilities.
An opportunity exists for a Senior Site Manager to join their team to manage all pre-construction and site construction related activities and ensure the delivery of projects within time-frames and to budget while maintaining quality and exceeding customer expectations. This is a key position within the business and reports directly to the Managing Director.
- Attend handover meetings to verify scope of projects
- Managing project schedules
- Develop excellent relationships with internal stakeholders and manage the broader construction team
- Setting and reviewing project budgets and managing costs.
- Ensure that projects are on track and meeting time-line and budgetary expectations
- Addressing and resolving issues technical issues which may arise
- Liaising with clients on progress of projects
- Managing any variations
- Purchasing of site related consumables
- Maintain project related documentation such as SOW's / ITP's and WH&S
- Ensure that KPI targets are met relating to projects time, quality and client satisfaction
- Liaise with the Chief of Operations to ensure the systems and resources are available to meet the construction requirements of the business division
- Relevant related Trade and / or Tertiary Qualifications
- Broad Construction industry & building knowledge
- Prior experience working within Industrial construction environments.
- Ability to take ownership of assigned projects ensuring positive outcomes
- Working knowledge of budgets and forecasting.
- Decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organisational and planning skills.
- Ability to work effectively with all internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in implementing quality assurance and WHS systems
- Ability to work cohesively within a strong team environment
This company understands that its staff are its greatest asset and prides itself on its reputation for service and quality. They seek like-minded dynamic individuals who possess a positive attitude, a strong work ethic and embrace teamwork, innovation, and excellence.
Remuneration is by way of a competitive salary package including company vehicle. Opportunities for ongoing training, development and career advancement exist for enthusiastic and motivated individuals.
If you feel you meet the criteria and would like to apply, please forward your resume in the first instance by following the prompts or alternatively email [email protected] or to find out more call Adam on 02 8834 1500.
Only permanent Australian residents need apply.