Senior Site Manager - Central Coast
Australian developer builder that has a proven track record of delivery high quality residential projects throughout the central coast.
Our client is a private Australian developer builder that has a proven track record of delivery high quality residential projects throughout the central coast.
Projects will range in value and size but all are designed and delivered with exceptional quality and standards.
The company is a local Australian Developer builder that has an engraved history and track record of successful developments. The company is fully self funded and has an elite team of development and construction executives that develop and build their own product.
- Report to the Head of Construction and receive fantastic mentorship in a non micro management role!
- Manage and motivate sub contractors to achieve the highest standards and outcomes
- Great company culture with work life balance
- Work with some of the very best construction executives in the market
- Work autonomously and be self motivated to achieve results across the project portfolio.
- Must have multi–level residential experience as a Site Manager
- Exposure to high end quality finishes
- Local Australian Experience essential
- Be an ambitious and focused team player that has the ability to lead and grow with the role
- Enjoy working with a smaller private that has the ability to get things done quickly and efficiently.
This is a fantastic and unique opportunity for someone who lives on the central coast or north shore to work on high end luxury projects with a company that has a fantastic culture and true work life balance.
Working with some of the industries biggest and best names.
If you are interested in this role or similar roles please Apply online or contact [email protected] for a conversation in strict confidence.