Senior Sales Assistant
Banjo’s Bakery Café Traralgon
We are currently seeking a passionate and enthusiastic Assistant Senior Sales Assistant to join our Banjo’s Bakery Café team in Traralgon.
As Senior Sales Assistant, you will work as part of a team in a fun, busy, and supportive environment.
Experience in Retail/ Hospitality Management is essential. Must be available 7 days a week. Early mornings will be required.
Reporting directly to the Sales Manager, your key roles and responsibilities will include:
- Exceeding our customer’s expectations with fast and friendly service
- Inspiring staff to achieve more through leading by example, consistency and communication
- Producing and serving high quality foods, drinks and coffees
- Maintaining a high standard of cleanliness and organisation
- General staff supervision and ensuring the bakery café meets company guidelines in all areas of people development, sales and profitability.
- Management of inventory, including ordering stock
- Support of national marketing initiatives through proper in store execution
We love making great tasting, fresh “out of the oven” food and most of all, we love making our customers happy. We’re also passionate about bringing out the best in the people who work for us.
If you’re passionate about people and about food, we would love to hear from you.