- 6 month contract
- CBD Based
- Available immediately
Implement and update the risk management strategy and policies and enterprise risk management system.
Your new role
In this role you will contribute to implementing and updating the risk management strategy and associated policies and enterprise risk management system (Protecht); monitor and report on performance and compliance to ensure legal/statutory, public service and ethical obligations are met, ensuring alignment with relevant legislative requirements, public sector policies and strategic goals.
- Strong experience in risk management required – will be supported by colleagues but looking for someone to be able to work through risk registers and provide analysis on these independently (someone with Protecht experience is preferable, but otherwise a similar risk solution)
- Will be working on a range of tasks on top of maintenance of risk registers which would include updating policies & manuals, Business Continuity Planning scenario testing, meeting with the business etc
What you'll need to succeed
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and/or work experience in risk management
- Demonstrated risk management knowledge and experience in analysing and maintaining risks register.
- Experience with Protecht system desirable.
- Strong communication skills, particularly when meeting non-risk specialists in the business
- Experience and/or detailed understanding of the NSW Public Sector including the related risk management policies and requirements is desirable
What you'll get in return
This is a full time Grade 9/10 contract for 6 months based in Sydney CBD. Will consider 4 days per week for a strong candidate. The role offer $65-70 per hour + Super.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to [email protected] or call Lucille on 02 8226 9855
SA Licence number : LHS 297508