Senior Research Analyst
- Education Government Organisation
- Meaningful Research
- 4 Month Contract - $70-75ph + Super
About the client
This client is an Australian Government organisation within the Education space, whose objective is to regulate education providers and the wellbeing of the community.
About the Role:
The Senior Research Analyst will be responsible for conducting and supporting data analysis and various research projects to a range of education and training initiatives. You will assist in driving improvements for learning outcomes.
- Conduct Research & Analysis using Quantitative methods to support achievement of strategic priorities across all areas of education sector
- Provide insights and recommendation's through your analysis to a variety of stakeholders through written, verbal and visual methods (To publication standards)
- Review, monitor and report on project plans and progress, identifying issues and risks to ensure the successful delivery of projects, on time and within budget.
- Identify and communicate emerging trends, issues and best practice to inform project management and decisions
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders , building rapport and close relationships
You will have:
- Circa 5+ year' experience in Quantitative research and managing/leading research projects
- Preferably tertiary qualifications in a Quantitative discipline such as statistics, economics or psychology
- Demonstrate experience in developing and implementing research projects, including developing proposals, reporting, providing actionable insights
- Experience in education research highly desirable
- Knowledge of relevant trends, issues, policies and practices across a diverse portfolio of projects within Education/Government is preferable
This role is available for an immediate start based in Parramatta.
For further information please call Rosie Cantwell quoting reference #37772 or email, alternatively please apply below.
Not quite right for you? I am a specialist Market Research and Insights recruiter working in this niche space. If you are a market research professional but this role is not quite right for you I would still welcome the opportunity to talk to you about how I can assist you with your next career move either now or in the future. For a confidential chat - please call Rosie on 02 9270 2679 / or please apply stating your interest in any research roles in your cover letter