- Working on a large Government portfolio
- Hot desk, high earning potential
- Join a close knit and supportive team
About the job
Our Canberra office is seeking a dynamic Senior Recruitment Consultant or Consultant to join their team. As part of this team, you will be looking after a large Federal Government portfolio recruiting mid level management role across Policy & Strategy. Working in a highly successful and collaborative team of 5, you will be responsible for building strong working relationships with your candidates and stakeholders in this fast paced environment.
Your key responsibilities:
- Build strong working relationships with new and existing clients
- Create candidate attraction strategies
- Place candidates successfully with your clients
- Work closely with your team to source the best talent in the market
- Maintaining a strong candidate pipeline for our clients recruitment needs
What are we looking for in you?
- Previous recruitment experience
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- You are driven and love to be the best in what you do
- Ability to adjust your communication style to your audience
- Proven ability to be resilient
- You love to hit goals and targets
- A team player
Joining us as a Recruitment Consultant at Randstad your package will be made up of a base salary + superannuation and an excellent monthly commission structure.
- Ongoing professional development and a supportive team culture
- Great rewards and incentives; regular awards & recognition programs, an extensive employee benefits program
- An intensive on-boarding and structured training program; including online e-learning, peer mentoring and on the job coaching/shadowing
Randstad is proud to have become the second largest HR services provider in the world thanks to our reputation for service excellence and the fact that we are built on recommendations. If you are looking for a company who prides itself on giving each and every employee a career and is focused on people, then being a Recruiter is the right job for you!
If you're looking to develop new skills and join a professional world renowned company, click the apply button.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.