Your new role
Join a Federal Government Agency based in Sydney's CBD as the Senior Public Affairs Advisor on a 6 month contract with likely extension.
In this role you will be responsible for the management of proactive and reactive media activities for the Agency. You will play a key role in working with agency's leadership in order to develop talking points, scripts, speeches and online content.
What you'll need to succeed
- Tertiary qualifications in Communications, Journalism and/or extensive experience in a senior government communications or speech writing role
- Exceptional written communication skills including demonstrated ability to write for all forms and for variety of audiences
- Proven track record in the preparation of speeches, talking points and scripts for an agency head or equivalent
- Considerable experience in crafting speeches which are informative, though-provoking and engaging
- Media relations experience including preparing reactive media statements
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email your CV directly to [email protected] including information on your current situation, availability and expected daily rate.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2507602