We have a new opportunity for a Senior Property Officer to join one of our NSW Government client on a 12 month initial contract in Sydney CBD. The role will sit within the lease and licenses team and involve the following:
- Negotiating leases and licences of privately owned land
- Managing requests for easement and other changes to title.
- Able to read and understand leases, licences, easements
- Investigating complex issues and recommending appropriate solutions.
- Capable of drafting concise and appropriate briefing notes seeking approval of recommended actions.
- Instructing Legal regarding required advice, contracts etc.
- Providing desktop market estimates and instructing Valuers.
- Understanding NSW Government policies and directions relating to real estate transactions.
- Able to take ownership of matters with minimal instruction.
Qualifications and Essentials:
- Degree level qualification in a related field
- At least 1-2 years experience in leasing and interpreting complex leases
- Available at a 4 weeks notice
Remuneration for the role is $620/per day and the work is full-time 40 hrs/ per week. You will be requested to work from an office for this role.
To apply, please client on "apply now" or send a WORD CV to [email protected] Applications close 24/03/21
LHS 297508 #2453898