- Monday - Friday Senior Property Manager
- Excellent Support, Structure and Perks - PARKING provided!
- NO accounts & NO weekends
This is an opportunity to join the newest Real Estate force as it dominates the Sydney Market. With the most recognised names in the industry & a fresh new marketing campaign, this office is the talk of the town. Operating out of award-winning, stunning offices in a prime location, this is an opportunity for a Senior Property Manager to join a dynamic brand. We are looking for someone to maintain and execute a high touch service to a high-end portfolio all based locally.
Monday – Friday, this is a role with all the perks. Managing a portfolio full of referrals from the most dominant Sales Agents, this is a role with plenty of support, structure, and systems. On a day to day basis, you will be responsible for:
- Managing a portfolio of only 150 properties – all high end around the Eastern Suburbs
- Effectively liaise with landlords and tenants
- Conducting repairs and maintenances
- Rental arrears management
- Completion of ingoing and outgoing residential premises condition reports
- Prepare claims for rental bonds and attend CTTT hearings when required
- Previous Property Management experience is essential
- Own car and drivers license
- Your main focus is client relationships!
- Ability to deal with high touch clients and high-end properties
- Ambitious, determined and self-motivated
- Immaculate presentation & strong communication skills
- Above-average salary provided with a commission structure
- Parking Provided!
- NO ACCOUNTS & NO WEEKENDS
- Monday – Friday position
- Manage an executive portfolio all based in the East
- Fantastic support – you will have your own dedicated Leasing Consultant
- Excellent Structure
- National company
- Great salary up to $90K+ perks!
Chase Clayton on (02) 9362 8500 or 0406 412 422
or email your CV to [email protected]