- Generous salary package - up to $95,000
- Great Team Culture and Low Staff Turnover
- Call Chase @ Gough - 0406 412 422
Our client is an established Real Estate leader in the Eastern Suburbs located in sleek offices with an experienced and innovative team that thrive on new challenges. Operating out of open planned, sleek offices with a shop front on a grand scale, this is a prominent team on the top of everybody’s wish list!
This team is all about energy! Headed up by a Director that lives and breathes real estate, this is a streamlined business that is devoted to ensuring Property management is efficient, innovative and IT savvy.
This is an opportunity for a Senior Property Manager to lead by example and join a tight knit team with low staff turnover.
We are looking for a natural-born leader that is reliable and trustworthy! Monday – Friday, this is an opportunity to step it up to mentor and lead a steady team. You will be responsible for:
- Manage your own portfolio of 100 properties
- Managing a tight-knit and expert team of 5
- Handle all property management complaints
- Provide training & development to the team
- Check and monitor compliance
- Assist in the recruitment process
- 1 on 1 meeting and managing team performances
- Work closely with the Director in implementing new strategies
- You will have the ability to lead by example
- Detailed, reliable and trustworthy
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to mentor team members and train new team members
- Has a strong understanding of Property Management, procedures and legislation
- Monday – Friday opportunity
- Great salary on offer plus incentives
- Manage a small and streamline team
- Low staff turnover
- Report into a supportive Director
- Tech-Savvy Office
- The list goes on..
Please call Chase Clayton on 9362 8500 or 0406 412 422
or email your CV to [email protected]