Senior Project Manager (English/Mandarin)
Senior Project Manager- Bilingual (English/Mandarin)
- Full Turnkey high voltage solutions
- Lead Project Delivery
- Competitive Salary
The Project Manager is responsible for the profitable completion of High Voltage system construction while maximising customer satisfaction, efficient resource usage and safe work practices.
The clients specialist design, construction, commissioning and maintenance of high voltage infrastructure. As a trusted partner to Australia's largest renewable and power transmission utility companies, we continue to deliver successful, large-scale projects including battery infrastructure, solar and wind farms, and high voltage transmission substations.
- Project Management of the Construction Phase of Projects, utilising PMBoK based project processes, efficient and effective work practices and system compliance.
- Ensure successful management of the profitability of projects through achieving time, cost and quality targets.
- Provide strong and empowering leadership to Project Teams, providing motivation and a focus on outcomes and quality. Provide training, mentoring, support and consulting to Project Team staff.
- Provide excellent technical leadership, advising and consulting as required.
- Manage and control project budgets and ensure timely invoicing, lodgement of claims and retrieval of payments. Reporting monthly to the Manger on project progress and budget status.
- Develop a team culture where individual members are valued and recognised for their diverse skill sets.
- Build collaborative working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Actively create and maintain a safe and healthy work environment by working safely, adhering to instructions and using equipment in accordance with safe operating procedures.
You will have
- English and Madarin Fluent (required)
- Degree qualified in Electrical Engineering or a related discipline
- Significant experience in the Project Management within the High Voltage Construction industry
- Experience in Project Financial Management
- General knowledge of design, procurement, construction and commissioning
- Certified in Project Management and be a member of a recognised Project Management professional body
- Experience working within an Australian utility and with renewable grid connection
For more information and to apply, please get in touch with [email protected] or call 02 8089 0164. Naomi specialises in placing Project Manager in the Energy space. If this role isn’t for you, please feel free to give her a call to discuss other opportunities within the space.