Green Light are assisting in delivering projects for an industry leading organisation and have a rare and immediate requirement for a talented Senior Project Manager to assist with cloud adoption strategies. You will have experience with a large enterprise organisations providing project managing services across the acquisition, deployment, re-distribution, utilisation of technical integration projects. You will be experience through the project management life-cycle from initial inception and planning, right the way through the implementation and delivery.
In return you will have the opportunity to work with a Large Australian Consulting Provider, playing a key role delivering project management across critical keynote projects.
· Reviewing with Service Management, Vendors, internal IT Support Groups and Business Support Groups of the new product support needs.
· Working with client and palling the cloud adoption strategy.
· Documenting each service components, establishing ownership and negotiating required level of support.
· Consulting and providing support to stakeholder management and project team, focusing on service functionality, service implementation and handover into operational environment.
· Ensuring that appropriate level of product education and technical training is undertaken prior to new product deployment and service take-up.
· Creating and implementing a comprehensive communications plan.
· Management of internal and external escalations to ensure successful outcome.
· Minimum 7-10 years managing large scale IT Application projects within enterprise environments.
· Proven successful delivery from initiation to deployment/closure of large-scale IT projects.
· Maintain a large client focus and uphold stakeholder engagement. Demonstrate confidence to interact at all levels both internally and externally to the business (including technical and non-technical levels)
· Manage technical (and non-technical) resources and deliver a complex program consisting of Cloud, DevOps & Azure, security and related projects to schedule, budget and within scope.
· Demonstrated experience delivering solutions with COTS and bespoke applications, including integration with cloud and on-premises infrastructure.
· Specific project environment experience - Azure Foundations, Cloud Optimizations, DevOps, Deployments, 365, Infrastructure, Migrations, Implementations, Product Build, Transformations or Security.
· Ability to see the 'big picture' and then work collaboratively with each area and system to ensure success - Azure experience advantageous.
· Understand how to mature agile deliverables and adapt through the adoption of appropriate hybrid and waterfall methodologies as per individual environments.
· Demonstrated experience coordinating and tasking multiple teams of IT project resources.
· Demonstrated experience in guiding business stakeholders through large process change.
· Experience in developing, managing and delivering to detailed schedule.
Green Light is one of Australia's most successful and fastest growing IT services businesses. We offer a wide range of IT services in Security, infrastructure and Systems Integration to a diverse customer base throughout Australia, New Zealand, SE Asia and Europe.