About the company:
This company is an integrated engineering, environment, planning and survey consultancy. They employ over 300 staff and work across projects in the defence, energy, resources, property and infrastructure sectors.
About the role:
This business is looking for a Senior Project Engineer to lead the project delivery of small to medium land development and road design projects across metropolitan Adelaide and South Australia.
- Lead project teams
- Use technical knowledge to develop and define project scope
- Track and report on project metrics such as financials, and schedule and scope to the client and internal stakeholders
- Report project progress to the client
- Review and approve invoices for clients
- Manage project budgets and preparing variations
- Manage allocation of project resources
- Develop rapport with client representatives and maintain ongoing relationships
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years’ experience as a Project Engineer
- Strong engineering design understanding and competency
- Previous experience leading and delivering small to medium land development and road design projects
- Exposure to project management
- Sound commercial and financial acumen
- Strong communication skills
If you feel you meet the criteria required or would like to know more please apply now or call Luke Cuthbertson, Senior Consultant - Civil White Collar on 0428 262 819.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.