- Help customers achieve their dream wealth goals.
- Work within a team that values collaboration and innovation
- Unlimited growth potential!
Rolelocation: Sydney CBD
RoleType: Permanent, Full-time
ANZPrivate caters to ANZ's highest net worth individuals and family groups,assisting them to manage, grow and preserve their assets. We provide ourclients with a personalised relationship and holistic solutions tailored totheir values, aspirations, needs and concerns and their financial situation.
Asa Senior Private Wealth Advisor, you will be accountable for delivery ofstrategic financial advice and building relationships with clients whilstmanaging referrals effectively. Your role is key in promoting the ANZ PrivateBank proposition to our banking client base by extracting deep knowledge onclient needs and then providing them with market leading advice across thebroad spectrum of ANZ€™s wealth products.
Tobe successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following -
- Extensive markets & investments experience
- Significant Leadership & management experience in advice context
- Extensive financial planning/strategic advice experience. Has industry relevant post graduate qualification, DFP 1-8 required & CFP preferred
- Exceptional relationship management experience
- Exceptional understanding and ability to enact complex financial structures and entities
AtANZ, everything we do boils down to €˜why€™ €“ our purpose €“ to shape a worldwhere people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our peoplethrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to developyour career.
Weare responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the thingsthat matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducingbureaucracy.
Ahappy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the besttalent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees arerewarded.
ANZrecognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We takepride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diversecandidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs andrequirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their uniquestrengths and characteristics.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let usknow how this role can be flexible for you.
Tofind out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. Youmay apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for referencenumber AUS116177.