Your new company
Our client is a family-owned business based in the Yarra Valley that has been operating for more than 20 years. They predominantly service Melbourne and the surrounding regional areas. Our client undertakes a diverse range of work involving all aspects of plumbing. A new position has become available where they are currently seeking a qualified, experienced plumber with management experience to fill a senior supervisory role.
Your new role
You will be working within our clients plumbing division. Our client looks after new installs, total replacements & maintenance works. They operate mainly on commercial projects including but not limited to; education, healthcare, hospitality, retail and government facilities.
You will have proven experience in managing small/medium sized projects in a similar role where you are able to accurately read and interpret plans and specifications. You will be managing and supervising up to 10 plumbers at one time so having strong attention to detail is a must.
This role will require some work to be undertaken outside of regular business hours. There is also a rotational on-call roster which may require some work on weekends and out of hours. Our client is happy to offer a friendly and supportive working environment, and an attractive salary package is available for the right candidate.
What you'll need to succeed
- VBA Registration and Qualification
- Excellent tradesmanship skills with an attention to detail
- Ability to supervise, delegate and manage staff and jobs
- Effectively problem solve all aspects of plumbing while giving direction to plumbing tradesmen
- Ability to produce accurate reports and quotes
- Willingness to work both on site and in our office
- Outstanding communication and writing skills
- Must be able to effectively work with a range of people, from Apprentices to Senior Managers
- Training opportunities available and scope to grow within the company
- Will be required to obtain a working with children check and police check
What you'll get in return
In return for your commitment and hard work you will receive;
- A great salary of 100k+
- Full time hours as well as OT
- Work Uniform/PPE
- Work vehicle & tools provided
- iPad and Phone all paid for
- Monthly RDO
- Supportive team environment
What you need to do now
To talk further about this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your resume or SMS Amanda Lopez on 0490432857 or email [email protected] now!
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2554063