Senior Plant Metallurgist - Mt Isa - 5/2 or 4/3 Roster
Our Client is an internationally renowned Mining House that offers an exciting technical challenge in this current role and career progression in the future. With ongoing investment in their sites across Australia, this is an opportunity to add value in short term whilst having room for growth and progression into more senior roles within the organisation.
Reports to – Processing Manager
* Ensuring Plant Metallurgical Parameters are maintained.
* Providing Support and Guidance to Operational Crews.
* Undertaking Metallurgical Projects
* Ensure Plant Performance is efficient as possible – day to day liaison with maintenance management and process staff
* Metallurgy or Chemical Degree
* 7+ Years Base Metals Experience
* Strive for Continuous Improvement
* Excellent Track Record of Safety
* Competitive Base Salary + Super
* Relocation Package & Bonus
* 5/2 or 4/3 roster
If this role sounds right for you then please call Adam Shields – Senior Mining Consultant on +61 408 558 033 for a confidential discussion or email [email protected]