Your new company
You will join a well-established planning consultancy based in Sydney CBD. They have a strong client base with a variety of exciting projects. This business has a medium sized team of talented planners in place and is looking for a Senior planner to come on board.
Your new role
As a Senior Planner within this consultancy, you will undertake a wide variety of projects for the private sector, local government and developers. Tasks will include but not be limited to:
- Statutory approval including demonstrated experience in large-scale residential flat buildings
- Environmental Impact Assessments and Statements
- Preparing Statements of Environmental Effects for major projects involving residential, commercial and mixed-use developments of a significant scale
- Stakeholder management including liaison with councils, developers and state government agencies.
- Being the main planner doing the planning and site approvals for one of Australia's largest developers.
What you'll need to succeed
You must have a relevant tertiary qualification in Town Planning as well as extensive NSW industry experience working as a Town Planner. This includes at least 5 years in a Senior Planning position.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive Reimbursement.
- Laptop Given.
- Flexibility to work from home 1-2 days per week.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to [email protected] or call Jade now on 0292492290.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2509316