About John Holland
We’re all about transforming lives by finding solutions to complex challenges across a wide range of industries including infrastructure, property, rail, building and water projects in Australia, New Zealand and South East Asia. From the epic, to the intimate, everything we do improves life for someone, somewhere. It gives our business momentum and means we approach things a little differently. While our competitors talk about what they do, we focus on why we do it. We transform communities to make them easier to move around, more connected and better to live in.
Are you up for the challenge?
About the Role
We’re seeking an experienced Senior Planner and Planner to join our Rozelle Interchange project. John Holland and CPB Contractors (JHCPB JV) are delivering the $3.9bn Rozelle Interchange and Western Harbour Tunnel enabling works project. The Rozelle Interchange is the final stage of WestConnex.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Developing construction programs from first principles
- Setting up and facilitating regular Constructability Workshop and Planning
- Reviewing, analysing and integrating subcontractor programs
- Managing and communicating program interfaces
- Developing resource histograms
- Preparing weekly updates and critical path program analyses;
- Analysing program impacts and changes and developing recovery plans
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A tertiary qualification in Engineering or Construction management
- Experience on large scale Civil construction projects with a tunnelling focus
- Planning experience on Civil complex infrastructure projects with a tunnelling focus
- A minimum of 7 years’ post-graduate experience