- Small, hardworking team
- Minimum three years experience with OSIsoft PI Technologies required
- Some travel may be required
- Must have at least PI Infrastructure Accreditation
Our client focuses on empowering businesses using their existing data via use of the OSIsoft PI System to unleash operational data to drive real business improvement.
To fit into this hardworking team you will need to have:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the PI System and related suite of products.
- Deep and broad technical understanding of PI System products and capabilities
- Extensive experience in installing, maintaining, and troubleshooting all PI System components
- Excellent and clear communication and presentation skills with the ability to explain complex concepts in simpler language
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively across the organization
- Able to quickly understand the business, its issue, take ownership and collaborate within a team to develop and execute a strategy that positively transforms the business and drives operational excellence for the customer
- Broad experience troubleshooting all components of PI System, including network, security, and access to source systems.