Job title: Senior Physiotherapist – Private Practice and Community – Ballina NSW
Hours: 40 Hours a week
Location: Ballina, NSW
About The Company:
They are a team of 55+ allied health professionals servicing northern NSW and South East QLD in residential aged care, home visits, workplace health and 4 clinics and gyms.
- Our client is looking for a Physiotherapist to join their fast growing team in Ballina, NSW.
- You’ll be working as a part of multi-disciplinary team.
- They have a lot of opportunity for professional development and a varied case load including private practice in clinic, home visits for elderly clients, NDIS clients and workplace health.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Private Practice
- Home-visits (including NDIS and community aged care clients)
- Conducting Pre-employment medical assessments (They will train you) and return to work treatment programs for injured workers.
- Implementing and upgrading rehabilitation exercise programs utilising their gym.
- Communicating with a greater team of allied health professionals and medical practitioners to coordinate effective courses of treatment.
- Establish excellent relationships with your client base through the provision of excellent care and customer service.
- Establish excellent relationships with other medical practitioners and foster existing relationships and contracts.
Skills and experience:
- Hold a physiotherapy degree
- Have Ability to build rapport with our clients and team
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to have fun & be a part of a close knit family.
- Valid police check
- Valid drivers licence
- 3+ years of private practice experience is ideal.
Benefits and perks
- Base salary in-line with your level of experience.
- Incentive program to earn above salary.
- Annual professional development program with 4 major learning events per year
Interested candidates can contact Pallvi 0434957091 for confidential chat or email pallvihealthcarelink.com.au