Your new company
This client is growing fast, and they are aiming to expand their already booming business. They are a Fintech company listed on the ASX, focusing on building a platform for mobile banking, payments and remittance technology.
Your new role
You'll be a senior PHP developer based in Perth working on a range of existing and new projects across frameworks such as Laravel and CodeIgniter. You will also utilise typical DevOps systems such as Slack, Bitbucket, and Jira to enhance existing products and provide new products and innovation, applying your skill and senior knowledge to challenging programming and design problems. On top of this, you'll guide and coach junior team members where necessary.
What you'll need to succeed
Previous experience as a Senior PHP Developer is crucial, as well as:
- Experience in Laravel and CodeIgniter frameworks
- Experience in developing RESTful API services and development
- MySQL database knowledge and solid DB understanding
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to guide/ lead team members
- Experience working in an agile environment
What you'll get in return
- A competitive salary
- Chance to guide and lead a small and passionate team of developers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Riley Dimond now on 0892659136 or [email protected] If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2544310