- Global leading funds management business
- Dynamic and high-performing team environment
- Melbourne CBD location | Permanent & Fixed Term Contract full-time positions
Our client is a leading and growing fund manager with a multi-asset class portfolio and is currently seeking a Senior Performance Analyst to join the team.
Reporting to the Head of Performance, you will be responsible for assisting with overseeing the daily performance measurement across all portfolios and products.
Key aspects of this role include:
- Modelling and integrating performance analysis frameworks for existing and new products;
- Conducting complex performance attribution and risk return analysis, and prepareing performance reports;
- Overseeing analysts' work in adherence to deadlines, implementing new portfolios, addressing queries from stakeholders and supporting the front office teams regarding portfolio validation, investigations and commentary; and
- Driving process improvements and enhancing implementation of systems, identifying emerging risks and trends and assisting with business-wide projects.
Technical Skills & Qualifications required include:
- Finance/Business degree qualified, with CFA, CIPM or other relevant qualifications highly desirable;
- 5-7 plus years of highly developed experience in investment performance analytics within an institutional fund manager, custody business or similar is a must;
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills, including advanced Excel skills (VBA and macros) and programming, such as SQL, FactSet, Bloomberg and Morningstar will be ideal;
- Strong exposure across asset classes will be highly regarded;
- Strong written and verbal communication and stakeholder management skills; and
- Highly organised, self-driven and excellent attention to detail.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced investment performance professional to grow their career in a leading funds management business, which provides genuine career development opportunities.
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please contact Nupur Gill on 03 9111 0128 or Daniel Ong on 03 9088 3137 at Kaizen Recruitment or apply via the attached email link.