If you want to process complex, full-function payroll, take responsibility for the integrity of such, to tight deadlines & within a high-functioning team - this is a great opportunity for you!
Pronto payroll processing experience is a must.
Our client is a values-driven top-tier mining services business with national reach and a workforce of 5,000 + employees (and growing!). You'll enjoy beautiful corporate offices when we can get back there (handover will be face to face), a technically strong payroll team working in an open-plan environment, and proximity to public transport options and main thoroughfares.
You'll report to an incredibly experienced and passionate payroll manager, who will both support your success and push you to be your very best. You will also be involved in various payroll process improvement projects, as they are rolled-out on an ongoing basis.
Reporting to the Group Payroll Manager you will:
- Manage the receipt, verification and entry of a high-volume of timesheets for multiple sites/payrolls
- Follow up outstanding timesheets, approvals and employee information
- Refer to and apply multiple awards, agreements and pieces of legislation on a daily basis
- Complete manual calculations for overtime, meal allowances, shift work, workers compensation and child support
- Work in conjunction with HR to manage leave accruals - including LSL, and process/apply leave taken
- Process various payrolls on a weekly, fortnightly and monthly basis
- Manage all tax and compliance duties such as PAYG, Payroll Tax & Superannuation
- Support your employee base for queries and the resolution of such
- Ensure the integrity of your payroll via adherence to governance and compliance controls in place
- Produce payroll reports monthly and on request
To be considered for and successful in this role you will:
- Be able to demonstrate your experience and success processing payroll in Pronto
- Have experience working in complex payroll functions in a multi-site/multi-paycyle/multi-entity environment
- Be confident in the interpretation and application of awards/agreements/conditions
- Consider yourself an autonomous payroll professional with strength in problem-solving
- Take a customer-centric / service-driven approach to payroll
In return you will:
- Be hired in a permanent role, with pay representative of the pressures and seniority of this position
- Work for a values-driven global business with strong roots in WA
- Align with a technically sound payroll team with a mix of long-standing and sub 12 month personnel
- Report to a savvy payroll manager who will set high expectations but support your development alongside this
- Arrive to sparkling city fringe offices every day
- Get to own your role - this is a true full-function payroll position so you'll take full responsibility for its accurate and on-time delivery!
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jessica Shakes on 08 6430 6416.