We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior National Accounts Manager to join our high performing team based out of our Sydney or Melbourne branches. In this role you will take responsibility for acquiring new business opportunities, maximising sales opportunities in existing accounts, retaining existing accounts and working in collaboration with national and state teams to deliver excellent service.
Your role will include (but not be limited to):
- Managing the sales activities, personnel, and customer satisfaction efforts of the commercial indirect sales channel
- Developing and implementing strategic sales plans to achieve corporate goals
- Providing strong leadership, direction, communication, and support to customers and Account Managers
- Reviewing market analyses to determine customer needs, price schedules, and discount rates
- Communicating regularly with customers, stakeholders, customer support team and key business stakeholders concerning sales techniques
- Meeting with key clients, assisting sales representatives with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals
- Preparing sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion
- Monitoring and evaluating the activities and products of the competition.
- Responsible for all hiring and development of Account Managers
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding sales quotas, KPI’s and performance metrics on a weekly and monthly basis
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working within a service industry
- Experience in B2B sales and cold calling
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills
- Understanding of direct selling culture
- High level commercial and negotiation skills
- Proven ability to achieve sales target
- Minimum of 2 years National Account Management experience.
The successful candidate will be required to complete a medical, drug & alcohol and reference check as part of the pre-employment recruitment process.
If you are looking for an exciting role with the opportunity to advance your career with a global & reputable company, then this is the role for you! APPLY NOW!
- Permanent opportunity
- Competitive remuneration package with car allowance and attractive commission structure
Rentokil Initial provides services that protect people and enhance lives such as pest control, plants and washroom hygiene. Our colleagues are experts in their fields. They are the Rentokil Initial brand and deliver our high quality services to customers on their premises or in their homes.
Rentokil Initial is a member of the FTSE 100 of leading companies. This is a growing and successful business - we employ some 38,000 colleagues across 66 countries - and offer a wide range of learning and development programmes for colleagues to enhance their skills.
We will provide you with a competitive base salary, highly rewarding uncapped commission structure, company vehicle, mobile phone, tablet and career opportunities. If you enjoy being independent, on the road and driving a new sales territory then APPLY NOW!