- Work for a successful organisation
- Great career opportunites
- FIFO 8:6 roster from Perth
Programmed Professionals is one of Australia's leading professional, engineering and technical recruitment agencies, servicing clients nationally.
We are working with one of our clients a major mining company who requires a Senior Mobile Maintenance Planner to join their maintenance team. This will be a FIFO position on an 8:6 roster.
- Delivery of short term and long term maintenance planning in alignment with the operational business plan
- Facilitate the weekly planning meetings to ensure alignment of all work management activities
- Cultivate positive relationships with key stakeholders through effective communication and consultation
- Provide ongoing advice and feedback to senior operational management teams regarding impacts on long and short term work plans based on forecasts and productivity levels
- Schedule the planned work (work orders, minor works projects and integration work) and assign work to be carried out
- Planning and scheduling maintenance activities and provide expert advice regarding all contractor management
- Significant experience in mobile maintenance planning with the mining industry
- Experience in team management
- Strong communication and relationship management skills
- Demonstrated negotiation and influencing skills
- Demonstrated competence with SAP, Microsoft Project and Microsoft Excel
- Trade background desirable
For more information on this role please call Tara at Programmed Professionals on 9479 0141.