- Mitel Cloud Unified Communication solutions
- Level 3 Support
- Mitel MiVoice Business, MiCollab, Contact Centre and Call Recording
The organisation is very people focused, who value their team and provide numerous incentives and flexible working options to enable their staff to thrive in their high energy, highly successful, winning culture. You will be expected to contribute ideas and become an inclusive member of the organisation.
As a Mitel Telecommunications Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Configuration and implementation of complex Mitel Cloud Unified Communication solutions.
- Interpreting and executing customer Mitel change requests.
- Logging time, notes and customer communications using the ticketing system.
- Performing Mitel system deployments, server upgrades, system testing, fault identification, rectification and escalation.
- Developing supporting documentation.
- Maintaining lab system for testing.
- Provide solid level 3 support
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have
- Current experience supporting Mitel systems.
- Knowledge of Mitel MiVoice Business, MiCollab, Contact Centre and Call Recording.
- Understanding of Telephony, UC, VoIP, SIP and IP Networking principles
- CCNA certification would be highly desirable
- Commercial experience with voice and data cabling infrastructure.
- Commerical experience with Microsoft Server, Linux, VMware and Hyper-V virtualisation.
- High energy, positive attitude with the ability to quickly develop trust and meaningful relationships.
- Excellent communication, problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- The ability to work autonomously and exercise sound judgement with minimal supervision.
Please note this permanent role is based in Geelong, Victoria.
REFERECE NUMBER 200185228
CONTACT: Gizaille Shaheen - Senior Recruitment Consultant