- Residential NSW - Home Every night
- O/C Coal operation currently undergoing an expansion
- Market leading salary package - potential for $180k to $190k base salary
- Start in 2020
About the client:
Our client is a leading metallurgical & thermal coal producer with a portfolio of assets across NSW and QLD. They are currently undergoing an expansion phase which makes it a great time to join the business.
About the role:
As the Senior Mining Engineer you will be responsible for mentoring a couple of engineers across the short & mid-term space whilst also working on planning, design and scheduling work using Vulcan & SPRY.
Experience & Qualifications we are looking for:
- Bachelor degree in Mining or Civil Engineering
- O/C coal experience - truck and shovel
- Experience with a range of mining software applications - with Vulcan and SPRY being the preference
- Short & Mid-term planning experience in O/C Coal
- Highly motivated and can work with minimum supervision
- Is comfortable mentoring junior mining engineers
What's on offer:
- Full relocation provided to NSW
- Home every night
- Pending experience the base salary could be anywhere from $160k to $190k + super + bonus
- Further opportunities to progress into more senior opportunities once established with the business
How to apply:
Please submit your resume through SEEK or you can email me directly. Also happy to take a call to discuss the role in confidence.
Lucas Eyers - Mining Business Manager