ABOUT THE COMPANY.
My Client is a well established Engineering Consultancy looking for a Senior Mechanical Engineer wanting to take on a challenge and build their reputation within the Melbourne Market. The company has had success in many different states and works on large unique projects. They are currently looking for a Senior Engineer to take on a unique and rewarding challenge!
ABOUT THE POSITION.
My Client is offering the chance for a Senior Mechanical Engineer on a challenge and tackle the Melbourne market as well as being a Senior figure of operations within the Melbourne Office. You will take the lead in the Mechanical Services on projects and have a Desire to work on big projects. This is a heavy Business Development, Client facing Business development role, meaning good communication and ambitious attitude is a must.
- Design and Documentation of Mechanical Services
- Lead the Mechanical aspects of the projects
- See projects from the designs stages through to the delivery
- Help develop a stronger presence within Melbourne
- Lead and guide Intermediate and Junior Engineers
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualifications in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 8 years Experience within a Building Service Consultancy in Australia, interstate experience is also considered
- Experience working on large projects from design through to construction
- Experience with Bluebeam, Camel, AutoCAD and Revit softwares
- Strong communication skills
The company encourages an open and a diverse workplace. The Company prides itself on excellence and staff are offered incentives to celebrate their success. The Company is known for its mentoring and Leadership Development Programs as personal growth of Employees are taken very seriously.
- Detailed and careful training regime to develop your skills
- Work/life balance encouraged
- Leadership opportunity
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Mostapha Darwish on (03) 9108 1488 or via email [email protected] for a confidential discussion.