Fantastic opportunity for Senior Marketing Executive to work within the public sector with a highly regarded and well-known organisation.
My client is a leading and well-known business within the public sector. They are going through a period of major growth and change. They are seeking a talented commercial Marketer to join their team. This role reports directly into the Head of Marketing.
- Develop the strategic marketing plan
- Develop, deliver and analyse effective campaigns and offers
- Identify and implement opportunities to optimise campaign performance
- Provide key insights for decision-making through the use of market research intelligence covering competitor analysis, target market research and analysis utilising data, research and evidence to support all strategic decisions
- Provide marketing advice, support and consultation as required
- Proactively explore opportunities to market and promote the organisations offerings and products
- Monitor and manage costs and results for campaigns and offers, and identify and implement opportunities to optimise marketing campaign performance
- Establish and effectively manage professional working relationships, ensuring marketing activities are well communicated and/or involve relevant departments.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Marketing or Business and strong experience in a previous commercial marketing role.
- Demonstrated experience in successfully developing and implementing campaigns
- Experience and competency in creating and executing email campaigns and other collateral
- Experience managing budgets
- Demonstrated leadership experience, with the ability to lead and inspire cross-functional working groups
- Proven analytical skills and ability to use data analysis to drive campaign success
- Proven experience developing strategies and translating them into action with a focus on engagement and results
- Demonstrated attention to detail and the ability to work autonomously and effectively as part of a team to achieve outcomes
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build influential relationships, advise and liaise across all levels both internally and externally, and with people from diverse backgrounds
For your hard work and commitment to the role you will have the opportunity to work with an experienced and well-respected team who have a fantastic relationship with senior stakeholders. It is a great opportunity to give back to an incredible organisation.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Sarah White on +61 3 8640 3121.