Senior Marketing Data Analyst
At Catch we know what it is like to work for a company that is leading the way in online retail in Australia. By using the most innovative and effective technology and creating meaningful relationships with suppliers and stakeholders, we strive to be the very best in the industry.
Across every team at Catch, we enjoy working with data to continually improve upon our existing processes. We love finding ways to optimise our performance and generally do better than we did yesterday!
Reporting to the CMO. We are seeking a talented individual who is passionate about marketing analytics and ideally has been involved in campaign creation/analysis and attribution modelling. This is an opportunity to be part of one of Australia’s most advanced marketing teams, where you assist us to drive marketing decisions, optimise spend and resources, maximise ROI, maximise lead generation, optimise CPL (cost per lead) and CPA (cost per acquisition).
Some of the exciting projects you will lead…
- Proactively advise on trends and opportunities
- Mine customer behaviour data
- Work with marketing function in driving effectiveness of campaigns
- Understand our existing cost allocation model to be able to run results
- Running weekly / daily management reports
- Understand the existing SQL marketing data
- Collaborate with the internal media and partnerships team to drive and report on supplier and seller campaigns
Work with CMO and other relevant stakeholders to understand
- SEM campaigns, Adwords, affiliates, email, social media, display etc.
- the current view of our short- medium- and long-term marketing strategies and to seek and advise opportunities
- our current traditional marketing strategies (including TV, radio, outdoor, catalogue drops, order inserts etc)
The following will see you succeed in this role…
- 3-5 years’ experience in a marketing analytics role
- 2-3 years’ experience with SQL coding, data manipulation and analytics packages
- Advanced Excel skills
- Exposure to Customer Segmentation methodologies and tools (such as Adobe Audience Manager, SalesForce Audience Studio or similar DMP) is advantageous
- Results and solutions focused mindset with exceptional time management skills
- Commercially minded, as well as ability to problem-solve quickly and effectively
- Tertiary qualification in relevant discipline (statistics, maths, computer science, etc) is an advantage
Demonstrated experience in
- Redshift / Periscope reporting
- Multi-channel campaign analysis and cost attribution
- Predictive/statistical modelling is an advantage
- Dealing with marketing campaign/attribution tools such as Google Analytics and Adwords is essential
- Utilisation of third-party audience data to enhance campaigns across customer touchpoints
- Strong reporting - Visualization, Dashboard creation and Story Telling
Sounds like you’d be a good fit? Well check out what we provide our passionate people:
- An organisation that is experiencing incredible growth
- A vibrant and passionate team who support and collaborate with each other
- An organisation that truly does what some call ‘work/life’ balance (we just say live your life)
- Unbelievable employee benefits like discounted gym membership, free parking, free breakfast, free Wi-Fi, in house learning and development, monthly lunches plus loads more…
At Catch, we welcome all applications and screen them without attention to race, age, beliefs, sex, orientation, gender identity and disability.
Interested? Is this you all over? What are you waiting for? Apply now!