We have multiple roles available around the country for Adjustors with experience in dealing with all facets of Commercial Property claims.
You’ll be part of an independently owned insurance service provider of Chartered Loss Adjusters, Engineers and Surveyors with a national presence throughout Australia
In this role you will:
- Provide Loss Adjusting services in relation to instructions received from principals
- Develop and manage a portfolio of files in accordance with standing instructions provided by various principals including but not limited to conducting site visits and interviews
- Liaise with interested contractors and suppliers as necessary
- Providing meaningful and timely reports to principals
- Carry out instructions provided by principals in relation to files.
- Manage files in a professional and timely fashion
- Provide assistance to management where required
- Attend marketing functions as necessary
You will hold and maintain job specific qualifications enabling admission to the Australian Institute of Chartered Loss Adjusters to practise as a Chartered Loss Adjuster. (As part of our registration process, police, education and work reference checks will need to be conducted and substantiated)
This firm are big on team culture, collaborative and cooperative work, plus work life balance. There are times when work outside of normal office hours is required, but taking time off in lieu will give you the flexibility and convenience you need, allowing you to be there for family when needed or to simply keep that healthy balance we all need in our lives.
An attractive salary and bonus structure is in place, plus relocation expenses may be considered for the right candidate.
Secure your future here and join a market leader where you and your expertise will be recognised.
Apply today by sending us your resume, or for a confidential conversation regarding this opportunity, call Tamara Hatton-Ward on 0413 345 325.